Causes and Treatment of Hemroids or Hemorrhoids
Hemroids are embarrassing, painful and a terrible daily condition to have to deal with.
Do you know that hemorrhoids can be a life-threatening disease? If not treated in early stages then it can be really painful and need to be operated. Hemroids can occur in different types like internal, external, blood loss hemroids and others.
What Leads to Hemroids?
The main causes of hemorrhoids can be divided into two groups, namely that those are associated with the lifestyle and that are based on our eating habits. Usually the common causes of hemroids include aging, harmful diet plan, pregnancy and child birth, heavy lifting, heredity, severe coughing, forcing during bowel movements.
- Another reason of event of hemorrhoids is the way of transferring the stool.
- Wrong habit of passing the stool like
- Not providing adequate time to pass stool - In this way the large intestine gets damaged while passing the fecal waste.
- This results in rupturing of veins and is therefore harmful to the tissues which can lead to hemorrhoids.
Lack of liquid intake - Within the daily diet lack in sufficient water makes your stool dried out and also hard which is the most prominent cause of hemroid.
Sudden Lifting of Heavy Weights
Hemorrhoids can also result in because of pulling weighty weights that put extra pressure on veins and tissues. But this is not found among those who use heavy weights in routine rather. It affects greater level to be able to those people who are obese or overweight.
Heart and Liver diseases- When the blood is pooled in and around the pelvic system, the enlarging of the veins may lead to Hemroids.
Hemorrhoids: Internal Hemorrhoids Treatment Internal hemorrhoids are not what people think of when you first think about the typical piles. While they are just as uncomfortable as external, they do tend to be less painful. The difference between these and their very close relative, the...
Easy Treatments of Hemroid
Complete understanding of Hemorrhoids and its particular correct safety measures can help in the prevention of hemorrhoids. Nonetheless, if it occurs, then there are some easy and effective treatments of hemroids:
Hemorrhoids and Bleeding External Hemorrhoid Bleeding! How To Stop Hemorrhoid Bleeding?
Hemorrhoids and Bleeding External Hemorrhoid Bleeding! How To Stop Hemorrhoid Bleeding? Click the link below to read more about this fantastic book and ...
- Is significant to include additional fiber in your diet and to drink plenty of water each day.
- This will prevent constipation which causes damage to your bowel muscles and make hemroids worse.
- There are usually foods that tend to aggravate hemroid symptoms.
- The most common are nuts, coffee, alcohol and hot food.
- If you notice another type of food making your hemorrhoids worse, abstain it for a few days to see if there is any positive effect.
Use ice on the region for 10 mins, follow with a warm, moist towel for 20 minutes to provide relief.
Other hemroids treatmeant involves rubber band ligation, sclerotherapy, infrared coagulation and surgical procedure.
- Will be highly recommended that DO NOT IGNORE HEMROIDS In the early STAGES!
- One should ask the doctor and get medication as soon as possible.
Yvette J. Conner
Yvette is a content specialist at utibacteria.info, a web site about alternative health solutions. Previously, Yvette worked as a consultant for a media startup. When she's not scouting for new content, Yvette enjoys biking and archery.