Help for Bleeding Hemorrhoids
People get hemorrhoids when they apply a lot of pressure to the veins in the anal area. This pressure can come from a variety of situations. These include standing or sitting for long periods, constipation and straining to pass stools during a bowel movement, excessive diarrhea, heavy lifting or pregnancy and childbirth.
- Hemorrhoids can be internal or external and both kinds can ooze fresh red blood.
- If you have blood loss hemorrhoids you may see bright red bloodstream in your stools, on your makeup or in the bathroom basin.
- If your hemorrhoids are bleeding for a long time you need to consult a doctor immediately.
- You may be bleeding for some other reason such as an anal fissure so it is best to get specialist advice.
- Always seek a doctor's care if you notice large amounts of rectal bleeding along with dizziness or faintness.
- Order to stop the flow of blood to the hemorrhoid and prevent bleeding you need to avoid straining when you are on the toilet.
- Straining puts unnecessary strain on the sensitive blood vessels in your anal area.
- The increased pressure causes them to bulge and sometimes bleed.
- Sitting or standing for a long periods causes blood loss because when you sit or stand you are building up pressure.
- The more pressure you build up the more chance you will bleed.
- If you take a seat a lot make it a point to get up and walk around every 15 minutes or so.
- If you are on your feet all day take the time to sit down and put your feet up.
Reduce Pain Of HemorrhoidsHemorrhoid Tips to Reduce PainHow ToReliefItchingFastNaturalBest
http://hemroidtreatment.secretsuncovered.info Reduce Pain Of Hemorrhoids A hemorrhoid is an enlarged or twisted vein in the wall of the lower rectum and/or ...
When You Have Bleeding Hemorrhoids There are a Few Things You can Do to Stop the Bleeding
One is in order to clean yourself with clean wet toilet paper. Wetting the paper makes it softer and less abrasive. Better yet, wipe yourself with pre-moistened wipes that you can buy at the pharmacy. Pre-moistened wipes that contain witch hazel are wonderful fro bleeding hemorrhoids because the witch hazel stops the bleeding right away.
Warm Bath Will Also Help With the Bleeding
Sitting in warm water helps enlarge arteries. This allows the flow of blood to move out of the hemorrhoid causing it to shrink. Other natural remedies include creams, ointments & suppositories. You can read reviews and prices of these types of treatments at Health Watch Report.
Yvette J. Conner
Yvette is a content specialist at utibacteria.info, a web site about alternative health solutions. Previously, Yvette worked as a consultant for a media startup. When she's not scouting for new content, Yvette enjoys biking and archery.