Hemorrhoid Causes - Why Do Hemorrhoids Occur?
Anybody can be a victim of hemorrhoids and you can be a likely target. Hemorrhoid causes and symptoms have brought major anxiety and discomfort to numerous for generations. It occurs approximately in 1 out of 20 people in the United States alone. As well as close to 50 % of the total world population will are suffering from some form of hemorrhoids by the age 50. This is because we become much more vulnerable to this condition as we age.
Hemorrhoid is an abnormal condition in which the veins around the anus or lower rectum swell up. This condition can be very painful to the patient and brings physical and emotional stress. Many people who are suffering from this disease are suffering in privatenot able to freely open up to consult a doctor because they feel embarrassed about it.
What are Hemorrhoid Causes?
There many contributing factors as to why our hemorrhoidal vessels get inflamed. Some of these are:
When you are having difficulty moving your bowel, you will have the tendency to be able to strain. Straining is actually one of the major hemorrhoid causes. It increases pressure in the rear end. When pressure is actually elevated in that part of the body, the veins are stressed out, hence, the swelling occurs.
- Obesity - Being overweight positions a lot of health problems including the growth of hemorrhoids.
- When you are constantly carrying around with you excess weight, there is added pressure in the pelvic area.
- This is the reason why pregnant women are also prone to hemorrhoids.
- When you sit, the pressure and all that weight in the body is pressed down in the pelvic region and this puts pressure on the pelvis.
How To Heal Hemorrhoids Naturally Without Surgery Home Treatment For Hemorrhoids
VISIT: ▻▻ http://hemorrhoidscure.vital101.com ◅◅ How To Heal Hemorrhoids Naturally Without Surgery - Home Treatment For Hemorrhoids What are ...
Hypertension - This is one of the hemorrhoid causes that do not get mentioned a lot but is also a major contributing factor to the onset of hemorrhoids. Hypertension or High Blood Pressure is a condition where blood pressure in the veins and arteries are elevated. These veins, particularly the portal vein and vena cava are usually connected to the rectal wall where the anal veins are. In the occurrence of an increased in blood pressure, the sudden flow of blood to the veins cause inflammation.
Pregnancy and Childbirth
Pregnancy is really a woman prone to hemorrhoids as well as varicose veins in the hip and legs. Aside from the extra weight of the baby in the womb, the growing uterus also puts pressure in the pelvic veins. This pressure results to the slow return of blood from the lower body causing the blood vessels to dilate or increase the size of. Other hemorrhoid causes associated with pregnancy are constipation and also increase in hormone progesterone.
- Low Fiber - When you have insufficient amount of fiber in the body, you are prone to constipation.
- Fiber stops stools from getting too dried out.
- It acts like a lubricating gel that makes stools soft and easy to pass through.
Irregular Bowel Movement - When you have poor toilet habit or when you wait all night to be able to defecate even when you felt the urge to do so, this habit hardens your stools and may cause bowel irregularity.
- These are only some of the common hemorrhoid causes.
- Once you understand what is causing your hemorrhoids to develop, you will know the right ways and types of treating them.
Learn How to Cure Internal Hemorrhoids
Find out what causes hemorrhoids and learn natural ways to solve hemorrhoids.