Hemorrhoid and Pregnancy: Are you a Candidate?
Pregnant women are susceptible to be affected by hemorrhoids because of the growing uterus. This puts pressure to your inferior vena cava and pelvic veins. Great news! You can deal with hemorrhoids during pregnancy. You do not have to worry because it will not put your life as well as your baby's life at risk with hemorrhoids. All you have to do is read materials about hemorrhoids and how you can manage it.
Hemorrhoids are also called piles. It is also a form of varicose vein. These are the veins that surround the rear end that are painful and swollen. During pregnancy, so many physiological changes happen. You have more blood becoming more common in your body through the veins. Your veins are going to be dilated particularly those located below the uterus. The signs that you will experience are burning, itching, hemorrhaging and pain. You will see vibrant red blood on your stool or toilet paper following your bowel movement if you have bleeding hemorrhoids. Make sure if this happens, you have to tell your own obstetrician even though you suspect that it is because of your own hemorrhoids.
What to Do
The main suspect for the formation of your hemorrhoids is constipation. Straining during bowels will put pressure on your dilated veins. If you suffer from constipation, ensure that you get an advice from your doctor for stool softener. Pregnant women can still do something about their hemorrhoids. Here are some ways in order to avoid constipation:
Drink At Least Six to 10 Glasses of Water Each Day.
Consume foods rich in fiber.
- Engage in exercise.
- The perfect exercises for pregnant women are yoga as well as kegel exercises.
- This will not help you and your baby to stay healthy but it will prepare your body to the upcoming delivery day.
Managing the Discomfort
Apart from doing the tips above in order to prevent from acquiring constipated, listed below are tips to cut back the discomfort and uneasy feeling.
- Always make sure that your anal area is always clean.
- Use baby baby wipes or wet tissue as opposed to dry tissue and paper towel.
- There are medicated hemorrhoid pads available as well that are more comfortable to use.
- Prevent standing and sitting for a long time because it offers too much pressure on your hemorrhoids.
- Lay down for a few minutes to rest your tired body.
- Prevent lifting heavy objects.
- Let someone do it for you.
- Apart from pressuring your hemorrhoids, it is bad for you and your baby.
Apply petroleum jelly on your rectum to be able to ease and cool away your bowel movements.
Hemorrhoids During Pregnancy: Prevention and Treatment Hemorrhoids and pregnancy are often associated with each other. Pregnancy puts a lot of stress on a woman s body that results in a large variety of complications, one of which is hemorrhoids. Women should not be alarmed as hemorrhoids tend to be...
Sit on a pack of ice to offer a soothing relief from the inflammation and burning sensation.
- Take a warm bath enough to cover your hemorrhoids.
- Fill the bathtub with warm water and sit on it for a few minutes at least 2 times a day.
- Ask your obstetrician with regard to medicated creams.
- Do not just try any over-the-counter cures.
- Remember, your hemorrhoids will go away soon after you give birth.
- It is not a big problem to include in your problems during pregnancy.
Hemorrhoid treatment - Hemorrhoids cure
Hemorrhoid treatment (Ridpiles.com) has an effective way for treating piles, hemorrhoid, It is the natural way of curing hemorrhoid or piles ...
For more info on how you can protect yourself from hemorrhoids during pregnancy please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For French visit http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and also http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Spanish visit http://tratamiento-de-las-hemorroides.blogspot.com For Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Visit Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese visit http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.
For Some other languages visit http://how-to-treat-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.