Hemorrhoids - Management and Home Cures
Have you encountered the medical term piles or hemorrhoids? Hemorrhoids or piles are very common. It can impact almost anyone. More than half of our population is experiencing this condition. Sad to say, because of lack of knowledge about hemorrhoids symptoms and physiology, there are those who are not aware that they are already suffering from hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids are usually damaged veins around the inside wall of our anus causing inflammation as well as blood clots. According to medical resources, hemorrhoids has two types - internal and external hemorrhoids. Internal hemorrhoids have minimal symptoms. That is why those who suffer from this type of hemorrhoids are not aware that they have it. Itch and unrelieved bowel movements are some of the symptoms associated with inside hemorrhoids.
- To treat these kinds of signs and symptoms, you may add more fiber in your diet to soften bowels and to be able to defecate very easily.
- Did you know that psyllium hasks are an excellent source of fiber?
- They aid in bowel movement as well.
- It works as a laxative by ingesting water inside the colon and it becomes like a gelatin that aids to be able to facilitate bowel movement.
- Furthermore, when you are taking fiber you must increase your water intake.
- Fruits and vegetables are not only rich in vitamins and minerals they also contain fiber that can help soften bowel and stools.
- Other than that, it contributes more vitamins in your body.
- Working out also helps regulate bowel movement.
There are several home remedies that you may prefer to try to manage mild cases of internal hemorrhoids. They are also as effective as synthetic medicines that are available in the market today. As compared to synthetic drugs and treatments, home remedies tend to be less expensive, has no harmful side effects and they are available correct at the convenience of your home.
- To avoid straining because of constipation, try having warm milk or yogurt everyday.
- Take or 2 freshly squeezed lemon juice and drink it without salt or sugar.
- A teaspoon of apple cider helps your digestion.
Stages Of Hemorrhoids Grade 1 Hemorrhoids & Grade 2 Hemorrhoids
Stages Of Hemorrhoids Grade 1 Hemorrhoids & Grade 2 Hemorrhoids Click the link below to read more about this fantastic book and how it can help you ...
Hemorrhoids Feel Like Pressure explainedHemorrhoids Feel Like Pressure explainedin depth. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit contains all-natural supplement, calming topical cream, and homeopathic drops, developed to help target the source of hemorrhoids. Calmovil contains only the pharma-grade quality botanical active ingredients that have been clinically developed to work for optimal results. Calmovil's ingredients have been used safely for many years to support proper blood flow, help reducing inflammation and support healthy hemorrhoidal veins. Improving blood circulation, minimizing swelling and supporting healthy veins has been shown to ease the pain and flare-ups related to piles.
Click Here to Learn More »
- Suppositories for hemorrhoids are very effective in treating hemorrhoids.
- Creams and medicated wipes are easily absorbed by the skin.
There are other ways to take care of internal hemorrhoid such as Rubber Band Legation, Sclerotherapy, Home Photocoagulation, Hemorrhoidectomy, Laser Surgery Treatment, Eclectic Current Hemorrhoid Treatment, Fluid Nitrogen or Cryosurgery and also etc. These types of hemorrhoid treatments are for severe cases only that needed medical intervention.
- Mild cases of external hemorrhoids can be treated the same as internal hemorrhoids however, external hemorrhoids are painful and discomforting.
- Blood in the stool and itchiness in the area may occur.
Sitz Bath and Also Warm Bath can Help Alleviate Pain
In addition to that, it may reduce the swelling and it provides temporary relief. Just fill up the basin with warm water (you might add herbs if you want) and throw the anus for a few minutes. Ice packs will also be effective in relieving the pain and swelling, just apply it directly into the affected area for a couple of minutes. Moreover, you could try skin medications, medicated wipes and oral medicines for swelling, pain and for abrasions if there is any.
For severe cases of external hemorrhoids, they can be treated through a number of medical procedures the same as internal hemorrhoids.
- Hemorrhoids if detected early can be easily treated with natural remedies and over-the-counter medicines.
- Moreover, this can be prevented by increasing fiber and water intake and regular exercise.
- Living a healthy lifestyle is the best prevention for hemorrhoids.