How to get rid of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are usually caused when constipation forces you over exert yourself while having a bowel movement. The increased pressure that you put on the sensitive veins of your anal region leads to hemorrhoid swelling, bleeding, itchiness and general discomfort.
Since constipation is usually the cause of hemorrhoids, the most effective way in order to cure hemorrhoids is to change your diet.
That Means You Have to Include Lots of Fibrous Foods in Your Diet
Some delicious high fiber foods include vegetables such as spinach, kale and sweet potatoes. You should also eat a lot of fruit everyday. High fiber fruits such as pears, apples and oranges prunes, grapefruit and cherries will prove to add roughage and liquid to your bar stools.
- As you add more fiber in order to your diet you must drink lots of water.
- FIber and normal water will bulk increase stools so that they are full and moist.
- This will allow them to come out easier.
- As your constipation problems subside, so will your hemorrhoids.
You should avoid or cut back on foods such as white bread, white rice and other highly processed foods because they are very low in fiber and often lead to constipation. Use whole grain breads, past and also brown rice instead.
Easing constipation to create easy going number 2 is the best way to get rid of hemorrhoids. However, you may also want to find a few hemorrhoid treatments that you can use to relieve the burning, irritation, and swelling that you are having now.
- There are numerous hemorrhoid creams, ointments, suppositories and supplements available on the web that you can use to relieve the the pain.
- Popular hemorrhoid creams and products contain Zenmed Ziro and Hemorrhoids No More.
- Suppositories include Preparation H and Calmol.
- Supplements include Venapro and Avatrol.
There are Also Many Costfree Homeopathic Remedies that You can Use to Find Relief
One on one of the most soothing home treatments may be the sitz bath. This is a small tub that is especially designed to allow the soaking of hemorrhoids without taking a bath. In this process the rectal area is soaked in hot water for 15-20 minutes 3-4 times per day. Taking a sitz bath helps relieve hemorrhoid signs and symptoms and promotes shrinkage of the hemorrhoid.
Diagnosis and Treatment of Hemorrhoids Hemorrhoids are a very common medical problem experienced by many men and women. Hemorrhoids occur when veins in the anal area swell. When the swelling is inside the rectum they are internal hemorrhoids. Outside the rectum, the swollen veins are...
Should You Buy Venapro to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids?
Get Venapro TWO FREE BOTTLES OFFER @ http://www.buyvenaproi.com Check out also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X21exmqnd4 Venapro confused ...
- You can also apply ice packages on the anal region to reduce swelling.
- Do this several times a day while putting feet up.
- Ice packs are not as comfy as sitz baths but they are very effective for short term settlement.
- There are surgery for getting rid of hemorrhoids.
- Three of these procedures are:
Rubber Band Ligation - A tiny rubber band is placed at the foot of the internal hemorrhoid to cut off the blood flow.
Laser Coagulation - An electric current will be applied to the actual hemorrhoids and shuts down the blood supply allowing the inflamed tissue to shrink.
Hemorrhoidectomy - The hemorrhoids are surgically removed with a scalpel, cattery device or laser.
- Thankfully, most cases of hemorrhoids can be treated and cured without surgical procedures by following the advice above.
- To be able to find out more about the most popular hemorrhoid treatments read the information you will find at Health Watch Report.