Internal Hemorrhoid Remedy
An internal hemorrhoid is usually undetected because it does not have any manifestation unless the condition is already in its advanced phase or a blood vessel ruptures. The typical indicators are having blood in feces or there are occasions where the hemorrhoid prolapses but returns by itself. When it does not come back inside the rectum, it can be pushed back by the finger, and if not, then it is already considered advanced. Another problem that happens with inner hemorrhoids is that the vein gets blood clots inside of, that is extremely painful for the patient.
Since this condition is asymptomatic, people seek medical help only when they see blood in their feces or perhaps when some of the signs described are present and the disease is already in its advanced stages. The usual causes of internal hemorrhoids are lifestyle related such as dietary habits, smoking, alcohol consumption and also reduced fluid intake.
Dietary habits is usually the main culprit of hemorrhoids, with low fiber and high fat intake, that causes constipation leading to extreme straining each time the person movements his or her bowels.
- The first degree internal hemorrhoid does not have any prolapse and can only be detected when there is blood on the stool.
- This can be detected by guide assessment when the doctor probes the inside of the anus with his finger.
- Second degree internal hemorrhoids may or may not have bleeding but the blood vessels prolapse out of the anus and goes back in by itself.
The third degree hemorrhoids also protrudes out of the anus but you will need to push it back in because it won't go back by itself unlike the second degree. And the last one is the fourth diploma hemorrhoid where even you can not push it back since it is either painful or it goes back out when pushed in. This one is the type where there may be blood clots in the blood vessels and causes severe pain. You also need extra care in cleaning right after defecation because virtually any fecal material that is left may cause intense pruritusfrom irritation due to contact of the feces with the protruding tissues.
The Top three Non Surgical Hemorrhoid Treatment Methods Any individual, whether he is physically active or not, would not want to have anything to do with hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, anyone is a target and there is no exception. Developing a hemorrhoid can cause great concern and discomfort and failing...
The diagnosis of internal hemorrhoids is by digital evaluation where the doctor probes the inside of your anus with his finger and feels for protruding tissues in the rectal vault. This is the traditional diagnostic procedure being done before and continues to be created by many physicians, especially those who do not have the high tech diagnostic tools.
Another method of prognosis is by immediate visualization using an anoscope, wherein a small tube with a probe at the end is introduced inside the anus and the other end is used by the doctor to look inside the anal vault. Sometimes it can also be connected to a screen so even the patient can see inside and know what it looks like.
- After diagnosis, treatment should be started depending on the severity, through drugs to surgery.
- However, this is not the end of internal hemorrhoid since there is a need to prevent its recurrence.
- Dietary modification is needed as well as healthy lifestyle is needed to ensure the inner hemorrhoid is gone for good.
Difference Between Piles and Hemorrhoids
Piles (haemorrhoids) Piles, also known as haemorrhoids, are swollen veins and muscle around your anus or in your anal canal. Your anal canal is a short, ...
- Internal hemorrhoid is only found out when you find blood on stool or when it had advanced in order to severe stages.
- Below are a few ways on how to know that you have an internal hemorrhoid.