Learn How to deal with Your Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are inflamed tissue or blood vessels around the anus or at the lower anus. It is a very uncomfortable condition that affects millions of people. This condition can cause pain and also rectal bleeding during bowel movement. It is important to know how to deal with your hemorrhoids to prevent it from becoming a chronic problem.
- Factors affecting the occurrence of hemorrhoids are being pregnant, chronic constipation and diarrhea, anal intercourse and also old age.
- Knowing what to do will help you reduce or eliminate the discomfort brought by hemorrhoids problem.
- Here some tips on how to deal with your own hemorrhoids:
Over the Counter Medications
There are over the counter hemorrhoids lotion and suppository that is able to reduce the pain and swelling. Just be sure to follow the instruction on how to use the medicines. Increase fiber in your diet. Another way to deal with the hemorrhoids is to increase fiber in your diet.
- Fiber will make your stool softer as well as makes bowel movement less difficult.
- A softer stool will prevent a lot of stress or straining during bowel movement.
- Good sources of fiber are whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
- In some cases, fiber supplement maybe recommended.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Drinking 6-8 glasses of water every day promotes easier bowel movement.
- Drinking plenty of water is not only good for your hemorrhoids but it is also good for your overall health.
- Warm water.
- Sitting in warm water for Ten minutes is another way to deal with your hemorrhoids.
- It softens stool and prevent straining during bowel movement.
- You can also use sitz baths that can be very helpful to be able to make you feel better.
Hemorrhoids may also be handled using medical procedures to reduce the size of hemorrhoids. A number of the common surgical procedures are usually hemorrhoidectomy, rubber band ligation, infrared coagulation and sclerotherapy. Natural treatment.
- Some people have tried almost anything but failed to get rid of their chronic hemorrhoid issue.
- In this case, another option is remedies.
- Natural treatment has been around for ages because they are highly effective for some health issues.
- To deal with your hemorrhoids using natural treatment check out Cure Hemorrhoids For Good
Difference Between Hemorrhoids and Colon Cancer
In other cases, blood in the stool could be an indication of something more serious. Let's take a look at both hemorrhoids and colon cancer so you can be ...
To know much more about health natural remedies go to Fantastic Discovery-Health and Beauty
Gerry Restrivera writes informative content articles on various subjects including Learn How to deal with Your own Hemorrhoids. You are allowed to be able to publish this article in its entirety provided that author's name, bio and site links must remain intact and added to each reproduction.