Newest Cure For Hemorrhoid: Cure Hemorrhoids By Treating The Root Cause
The newest cures for hemorrhoid problems flood the internet with the latest creams, pharmaceuticals as well as non-surgical and surgical procedures. Recent research has found that a high fiber diet as well as natural methods prevent and handle the majority of mild to moderate hemorrhoids. When the hemorrhoids do not go away or are very large, it may be necessary to seek medical treatment.
Constipation is the Most Common Cause of Hemorrhoids
Reducing constipation address the root of the problem and is the most important aspect of remedy. Drinking plenty of water and eating a fiber nutrientdense of fresh fruit of vegetables will alleviate constipation. Soluble fiber also softens the stools, reducing pain and bleeding of hemorrhoids. For more stubborn constipation, taking a natural fiber supplement, such as psyllum husk powder, is a beneficial addition. When taking fiber supplements, it is vital to drink 8 to 10 ounces of water per day.
- The following natural remedies may help reduce in size the hemorrhoids and alleviate symptoms.
- Soothe the irritated areas with 15-minute warm sitz baths.
- Apply warm damp towels to the area a few times a day for added benefit.
- Witch hazel, applied with a sterile cotton ball, will soothe and cool the affected areas.
- Aloe Vera may also be applied to calm and heal the tissues of the rectum.
- For worse cases, a combination of natural and medical treatments may be necessary.
- One non-surgical medical method happens to be popular is a fixative procedure, which cuts off the blood supply to the hemorrhoids.
- The scar tissue following the treatment helps prevent re-occurrences.
Learn How to Control Your Hemorrhoids with Easy to follow Steps Because there are so many different potential causes and conditions associated with hemorrhoids, it can be difficult to track down the best information on relieving and treating the most uncomfortable symptoms. Luckily, this selection of proven...
Fixative Procedures Include Rubber Band Ligation, Lasers or Even Heat
During rubber band ligation, the physician jewelry small rubber bands around the base of the affected areas to cut off circulation. Due to lack of blood supply, the hemorrhoids fall off in a few days after treatment. Following the procedure there is usually several blood loss and discomfort for about four days. Coagulation uses laser beam or heat to be able to shore up and shrink the hemorrhoids. Coagulation has a higher percentage of re-occurrence than rubber band ligation.
The Problem is Severe Surgery May be Necessary
However, it is certainly worth trying natural and also non-surgical methods before invasive surgery. Regardless of the treatment, a high fiber diet and plenty of water should always be part of the treatment plan. Consult a health care practitioner to rule out other causes of symptoms.
Treat External Hemorrhoids The 48 Hour Cure Cure External Hemorrhoids Fast without sugery
CLICK HERE http://safelink.info/hemcure The only safe way to treat external hemorrhoids. If you suffer form Hemorrhoids WATCH THIS NOW! This could ...
- Discover how you can cure hemorrhoids safely in 2 days.
- VisitNatural Hemorrhoid Cure to be able to find out how.