Relieving hemorrhoids with natural remedies part I
Here are a variety of natural remedies that you can use in order to relief from your hemorrhoids. You can try one until you find one that works for you. Remember that every person is different and you need to find the treatment that works for you.
For relief of hemorrhoids within an hour, here what you can do:
Blend 3-4 Tablespoons of Raw Cranberries
' Wrap a tablespoon of this blend or so in some cheesecloth. ' Push it up against the anus and keep it there with some tight underwear. ' After an hour or so replace it with a new batch of berries and cloth.
- Apply these berries twice and do it the next day if necessary.
- Geranium-Lavender essential oil mixture
- Combine 2-3 drops of jasmine in order to a couple of drops of Geranium with one ounce of almond oil.
- Place this combination in a dark brown bottle with a dropper top.
- After banging this combination, work with a few drops on your hands and put it on directly on the skin encircling the anus.
Garlic and Onions
Garlic and onions can be used as a suppository. With them will help to strengthen the veins, kill bacteria in that area, and reduce inflammation.
Peel a Tiny Garlic or Onion
Reduce the size of the onion to a garlic clove size. Just before bed, push either garlic or onion just slightly in to your anus and not to be able to far. Your regular bowel movement will remove them in the morning.
- Do not use this method in case your hemorrhoids are bleeding or are bleeding.
- Wait for this area to heal.
Apply liquid lecithin to the hemorrhoids 1 in order to 2 times a day. Do this for 2-3 days. Continue its use until you get the relief you want from your hemorrhoid condition.
To get speedy relief from hemorrhoid pain and swelling prepare an ice pack as follows:
- Make your own ice pack by putting ice cubes or crushed ice into a plastic bag.
- Wrap the plastic bag with a thin piece of fabric.
- Place the ice pack into the hemorrhoid area.
Get Rid of Hemorrhoids with H-Miracle Hemorrhoid is one of the most common problems that people around the world come across. The problem can be traced to insufficient fiber content in the body as well as intense pushing during bowel movement by the body processes. The inflammation of...
- You can also use the trim commercial ice gels pack.
- Cover it with a thin piece of cloth and place it to the hemorrhoid area.
Hemorrhoid Removal at Home - Best Natural Treatment For Hemorrhoids Cure Your Hemorrhoids For Good
Hemorrhoid Removal at Home - How To Permanently Cure Your Hemorrhoids In 48 Hours - Pain Gone For Good ➤ http://goo.gl/Qww0kV Are You Suffering ...
- Apply the ice pack with regard to 15-20 min's and then rest with regard to 10-15minutes.
- Then, continue using the glaciers pack for another 15-20minutes.
- Do this for 2-3 hrs then take a rest for 2- Three hours and then start again.
- Don't put ice or ice gel pack directly on your skin without having wrapping it with a cloth.
- This is to avoid ice using up the skin.
You can make a lemon drink that can help you strengthen capillaries and blood vessels walls. Here's how to do it:
- Use an organic " lemon " since you will be using the outer peel 'Slice the lemon into 4 parts ' don't peel the lemon.
- Use the whole lemon ' Boil the lemon in distilled water for 10 minutes in a glass pot with a cover. ' After it cools, drink one cup a day.
- This is a powerful drink because the lemon's bioflavonoids andVitamin C will go into the boiling liquid.
- When you drink this you will get many bioflavonoids that you cannot get in any capsule or pill.
There you have it, six different hemorrhoid remedies that can give you relief from pain and inflammation.
Rudy Silva has a Physics degree from the School of San JoseCalifornia which is a natural Nutritionist. He writes a newsletter called 'natural-remedies-thatwork.com' and he has written an ebook called 'How to alleviate Your Constipation with 77 NaturalRemedies.' You can get more information on this ebook and more hemorrhoid remedies at this site.http://www.hemorrhoid-remedies.for--you.info.
About the author:Rudy Silva has a Physics degree from the University of San JoseCalifornia and it is a natural Nutritionist. He writes a newsletter called 'natural-remedies-thatwork.com' and he has composed an ebook called 'How to relieve Your Constipation with 77 NaturalRemedies.' You can get more information on this ebook and more hemorrhoid treatments at this site.http://www.hemorrhoid-remedies.for--you.info.
Yvette J. Conner
Yvette is a content specialist at utibacteria.info, a web site about alternative health solutions. Previously, Yvette worked as a consultant for a media startup. When she's not scouting for new content, Yvette enjoys biking and archery.